Stage list Round 2 - Sanremo

Hey everyone!

Puhis had the roadbook duties for our opening round and I've got the honor for this upcoming rally that happens to be one of my favorites, the Sanremo Rally.

Unlike Puhis, I've managed to control my sadistic side when making the rally roadbook. I used the 1995 Rally Sanremo loosely as base for the event, therefore this is one of the shortest (and most likely one of the most pleasant) SRM events to date. I think we're all more than happy for an easier recce duty this time. Enjoy!

Bisanne Gravel
Carvalho de Rei 2008
El Cubilete
Gabiria-Legazpi 2004
Joux Plane Gravel 2
La Mussara Shakedown I
La Rocca
Luceram - Col Saint-Roch
Murello
Monti di Ala
NewBobs 2
Peyregrosse - Mandagout
PS Valstagna
PS Valstagna Reverse
Rallysprint Hondarribia 2011
Sant Bartumeu - Valldoreix
Torre Vecchia

- Janne Laahanen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roadbook Round 1 - Finlandia

Stage list Round 1 - Finlandia