Pep's Livery Sheet Posters

A message from Pep from the SRM community, who created something amazing:

Hi, it's Pep! I'm not great at announcements.

Joining SRM'23 was... a really unique experience. I didn't do well, sure, but I've enjoyed every bit of being around. 
The best part of SRM for me was the experience itself; the atmosphere of it all, and the memories it gave me.

I wanted to hang on those memories and share them, and I wanted to give back to this amazing community.

So this is my gift back to SRM, the great people that organized it and made it real, and the contestants that made the experience extra real. <3
Something commemorative, so everyone can have a keepsake of their time here.

 You can find more of that on the SRM Discord and support her work on Ko-fi!

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roadbook Round 1 - Finlandia

Stage list Round 2 - Sanremo

Stage list Round 1 - Finlandia